Inclusive Design and Technology
The ICI will help you ensure all your web content and services are inclusive for all audiences and compliant to all laws and standards, as well as using best practices
We can help you:
- Comply to the new updated Section 508 standards, and the directly related WCAG 2.0 guidelines
- Make your multimedia more accessible
- Use automated accessibility testing
- Evaluate your products for compliance
- Help you with the procurement off accessible products from vendors.
Making a web experience inclusive and compliant to modern guidelines and standards can be a daunting experience. We can evaluate your current product for accessibility, or advise you on a developing product. We have experience and the Section 508 and the W3’s WCAG 2.0, and have certifications from the International Association of Accessibility Professionals (IAAP). We can conduct accessibility audits, with reports that you can use to improve the usability and compliance of your web products.
Need to train your staff on inclusive design and development? Need an accessibility expert to present at you conference? ICI can help you there as well.
Send an email to Jeff.Coburn@umb.edu to get the process started.